The spectacular new multi-player installment in the seminal open world series of space games that started with Elite.
Head for the stars, take a ship and trade, bounty-hunt, pirate or assassinate your way across the galaxy.
It's an awe inspiring, beautiful, vast place; with 100 billion star systems, planets, moons and asteroid fields just waiting to be explored and exploited.
Elite: Dangerous available to play now!
Until April 25th you can join the Alpha and start playing now. Alpha owners also get early access to future builds including Beta stages.
Premium Beta OUT NOW. Get immediate access to the Single Player Combat build!
Alpha available until April 25th!
Join the Alpha, start playing Elite: Dangerous now and get these added benefits:
- Be one of the first to play and get early access to Beta Premium and future builds of the game
- Includes a lifetime discount on in-game ship insurance
- Automatic access to all major downloadable expansion packs
Elite: Dangerous, out 2014
The next game in the Elite series - an amazing space epic with stunning visuals, incredible gameplay, breath-taking scope and fully multi-player.
Carve your own path through the richest, largest gaming sandbox ever created, set against a backdrop of raw anarchy, galactic powerplays and intrigue.
Do whatever it takes to upgrade your ship’s hull, engines, weapons, defences, cargo hold; constantly improve your capabilities and influence on your journey towards the most coveted rank in the history of gaming - ‘Elite’.
Updated 10th April 2014
Elite: Dangerous Premium Beta out now!
Buy Elite: Dangerous Premium Beta and get:
- Immediate access to Single Player Combat
- Automatic access all the Beta development stages
- Automatic access to all major downloadable expansion packs as they are released
- A download copy of the released game
The full Premium Beta will be available from 30th May, with access to the Single Player Combat build OUT NOW.
Alpha 3.0 – Docking and Outfitting
Alpha 3.0 is out now! With Alpha 3.0 players can now dock into the famed Coriolis and outfit their ship or purchase a brand new Cobra Mk III.
- Outfit your ship with new modules such as heat sinks, cargo scanners and a variety of weapons
- Upgrade your weapons and repair any damage using the credits you have earned from the locations
- Clear bounties earned when committing crimes
- And once you have saved enough credits, you can purchase the most well known ship in the galaxy – the Cobra Mk III, a firm favourite from the Faulcon De Lacy shipyards
Death now has a price, so retreat is an option to be considered; it is more economical to repair a damaged ship than to replace it, so choose your fights wisely!